- You must weigh a minimum of 40 lbs. and a maximum of 300 lbs (Children from 40 - 74 lbs must tandem zip with a guide, parent, or guardian!)
- You must zip upright at all times!
- No alcohol is allowed in the park and sober zipping is required!
- No open-toed, slip-on shoes or flip flops are allowed. Tennis shoes, boots or secure sandals with good tread are recommended.
- Long hair must be put up.
- Leave all jewelry and valuables in your locked vehicle!
- Glasses/Sunglasses are allowed.
NOTE: Pregnant Zipping is not allowed
CAUTION: If you have back or neck problems or a heart condition please consult a physician before zipping.
Please click here to download the release form